(Redirected from Software assisted learning)
Runs on: - Android, - iPhone, - Linux, - Mac, - Windows, - in browser or universally.
Sounds of Lojban
- Memrise - Memrise (main page). MemriseConventions
- Anki is a free and open source program for "spaced repetition", an effective learning technique. It has a built in system for sharing "decks" where you can get Lojban word lists for training: File / Download / Shared Deck, search for "lojban". If this fails for some reason, you can also download and open the deck manually:
- Quizlet, an online flashcard app. Register and join the Lojban group; downloadable from Quizard on iPod/iPhone and from Kaka Flashcards on Android devices.
- vlasisku is an easy-to-use online Lojban <-> English dictionary. It is a convenient way to browse and search the definitions from the jbovlaste database.
- The official Lojban live dictionary project jbovlaste contains complete or near-complete dictionaries for Russian, Spanish, Esperanto, and English, and the Lojban-in-Lojban dictionary is progressing rapidly.
- A GoldenDict distribution for Lojban has numerous dictionaries suitable for everyone. The best offline choice.
- fricukt supports any operating system where Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari browser can run on. The list of supported devices includes iPads, most Android devices and Chromebooks. Download the app (which is in fact just a sophisticated web-page) using corresponding link there or use it online. Touchscreen-friendly. Also contains some useful tables of cmavo etc.
- lojban dictionary| An android app by Yoshikuni Jujo for quick word lookup.
- lojban dictionaries in Stardict format created from xml dumps of jbovlaste. Several languages are available. View them with GoldenDict, Taptionary, Dictionary Universal and so on.
- lojban dictionary for Kindle in mobi format created from xml dumps of jbovlaste. Mainly in Japanese.
- Multiling Keyboard Multiling keyboard is an extremely customizable multilingual keyboard for Android which features a lojban plugin for text prediction. Plugin
- A Lojbanic Dvorak Keyboard Layout (with ‘ and h swapped) for Macbook Pro
Based on the official grammar
- The Official Parser
- la baban's Frontend of Official Parser
- (Java) camxes
- www.lojban.org/jboski - A web-based version of of Richard Curnow's jbofihe; acts as a Lojban to English translator. Made by Raphal Poss.
Based on experimental grammars
- (Haskell) iocixes (dead link): Created by la.iocikun. based on zasni gerna with MEX grammar proposal of la xorxes. (zasni gerna peg (dead link))
- (Haskell) la tersmu by Martin Bays. It translates lojban text to a predicate logic.
- (Haskell) la cakyrespa by Yoshikuni Jujo. Run turtle like LOGO with lojban.
- (Haskell) la lojysamban by Yoshikuni Jujo. Prolog with lojban.
- ispell data files - Data files to allow Lojban spell checking with ispell
- Tomeraider files containing the gismu list (English and Lojban ordering), the cmavo list (cmavo and selma'o ordering), the rafsi list and the BNF grammar, for PC and Palm Pilot
- A simple perl script for grepping the word lists with colorized output by Jordan DeLong
- list and cmavo list in each language available on the jbovlaste including experimental words and cmavo clusters created by Yoshikuni Jujo from the jbovlaste database.
- PDFs and viewable in browser XML latest versions of dictionaries
- Nick Nicholas translated the text of Colossal Cave in 1991. Robin Lee Powell has heroically translated that translation into a working game - see Colossal Cave for that, and also for the Inform Localisation files needed to create your own Lojbanic IF.
- Colour Bind is a physics platform-puzzler set in an abstract world where gravity is determined not by mass, but by colour. It features a full Lojban translation by Lindar. The game is available on team.
- Minecraft is a creative exploration game where you pick and place blocks to build worlds. Lindar and other contributors have created a community translation of Minecraft, which is easy to download and install. Unfortunately, we've been yet unsuccessful in getting the attention of the developers to enable Lojban input on Minecraft's public translation website, as it needs further translation. Give them a shout! Community translation file (Outdated) Installation Instructions
- A vim filetype plugin for convenient word-list lookup, auto-lujvoification, and other useful things.
- Lojban-mode syntax highlighting and other support code for emacs
- jbofacki is a jbofihe/camxes CLI shell with Tab-completion of valsi and rafsi, colorized word lookups by literal name or string, etc. Intended for increased fun in exploring the construction of Lojban texts/sentences; also useful as a aid to memory (mi'e la kampu). Requires Python 2.5+, and currently also makfa-cli for generation + update of dictionary data.
- zmifanva created by Masato Hagiwara, Lojban ↔ English Machine Translation Engine based on phrase-based statistical machine translation.
Other software can be seen on the talk page.