(Redirected from Rob Speer)Jump to navigation Jump to search
mi'e rab.spir poi ve ckule MIT gi'e zengau so'i lojbo se gunka gi'e mulgau so'u ly
I'm Rob Speer, a student at MIT. Contributor to many Lojban projects, finisher of not so many.
What I've done:
- jbozgiMusic - mapping Lojban vowels to musical tones, based on the pentatonic scale
- A translation in progress of The Cask of Amontillado
- Two chapters of flatland on CVS, perhaps to be added to someday. On hold for now.
- Assembled the Word frequency lists: gismu
- Translations of The Song That Never Ends
- The (silly) English translation of Lojban rock lyrics. You are the evening of the coming porous prophet.
- A Dvorak keyboard optimized for Lojban at QwertAsdf
- A Lojban-based computer language specification: samtrosku specification amtrosku. I wouldn't want to use this language, but it was fun to come up with it.
Topics where I'm rather opinionated: