From Lojban news...
24 September 2018
- la gleki publishes a translation of How the enemy came to Thlunrana, a story by Lord Dunsany devoting it to a new meeting of LLG
24 July 2018
15 May 2018
28 April 2018
30 March 2018
28 February 2018
30 January 2018
20 January 2018
04 January 2017
12 November 2016
06 November 2016
13 October 2016
1 June 2016
On the Internet
Nur weil sich das eine (noch) nicht durchgesetzt hat, ist das andere nicht alternativlos. Warum tippen wir qwert...
- 2019-07-11 09:13:05
EPUB3 book with Media Overlays in @LanguageCrawler LanguageCrawler
Constructed languages | Language creation
- 2017-03-26 14:33:28
- Oh, hey: https://lojban.livejournal.com/
- Robin Lee Powell 2020-01-15 06:01:55
- https://github.com/lojban/lojban-cvs has some things in it people might not know about, in particular the shared translations at https://github.com/lojban/lojban-cvs/tree/master/lojban/translations
- Robin Lee Powell 2020-01-15 05:52:28
- The Members Meeting of the Logical Language Group (LLG) which supports lojban, its users, and it's learners, is starting tomorrow! Please join us. Anyone is welcome to participate. Now is your chan...
- [email protected] 2019-10-19 23:53:13
- Everyone interested in lojban (and /or logical languages in general) is welcome to join us! The 2019 Logical Language Group (LLG) Members Meeting will be starting between October 15th and October 2...
- [email protected] 2019-09-28 07:05:43
- PLEASE NOTE The Members Meeting of the Logical Language Group (LLG) which supports lojban, its users, and it's learners, is starting tomorrow! That's October 20, 2019. Please join us. Anyone is wel...
- karis 2019-10-20 17:42:59
- So here is the list of veto votes. Please, inform me if Iforgot to include any other veto votes. https://mw.lojban.org/papri/CLL_1.2._Technical Em sábado, 29 de junho de 2019 11:39:14 UTC+3, la gl...
- la gleki 2019-08-27 12:30:42