From Lojban news...
24 September 2018
- la gleki publishes a translation of How the enemy came to Thlunrana, a story by Lord Dunsany devoting it to a new meeting of LLG
24 July 2018
15 May 2018
28 April 2018
30 March 2018
28 February 2018
30 January 2018
20 January 2018
04 January 2017
12 November 2016
06 November 2016
13 October 2016
1 June 2016
On the Internet
Nur weil sich das eine (noch) nicht durchgesetzt hat, ist das andere nicht alternativlos. Warum tippen wir qwert...
- 2019-07-11 09:13:05
- .i spaji mi fa lo nu do co'a djuno .i lo nu la'o misro morsi misro noi misno cu morsi misro cu misno On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 12:14 PM Michael Turniansky <mturn...@gmail.com> wrote: > I just...
- Adam Lopresto 2019-09-09 15:15:16
- I just recently found out that former Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi died in June. So now I can legitimately state: la'o misro morsi misro morsi misro
- gejyspa 2019-09-08 17:14:26
- It is perfectly grammatical in Lojban to omit the subject, but in English it is not. However, "ca sy", although syntactically correct, makes no sense, because skirts, skirt-beetles, and suck-eaters...
- Pierre Abbat 2019-09-07 02:40:21
- I was also unsure if "sy." was the correct way to refer to "le skaci cakcinki", or if it should be "cy." On Fri, Sep 6, 2019, 21:55 Xabju <la....@gmail.com> wrote: > Thank you. What kind o...
- xabju 2019-09-07 02:01:40
- So here is the list of veto votes. Please, inform me if Iforgot to include any other veto votes. https://mw.lojban.org/papri/CLL_1.2._Technical Em sábado, 29 de junho de 2019 11:39:14 UTC+3, la gl...
- la gleki 2019-08-27 12:30:42
- The original reason for having a rule on which consonant to use was so that there would be a rule, and words would be spelled one canonical way that could be implemented by computer (CLL section 4....
- lojbab 2019-08-15 18:31:21