Broken Phone: Difference between revisions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
|(11 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
a of . the of it
Latest revision as of 14:00, 25 August 2014
- rapyfanva keinritli
- ki'a mi'e greg.
- la selporpi fonxa (la because it is called that, but it is not any kind of fonxa)
- la spofu fonxa (spofu because it malfunctions, it is not broken into pieces)
- la seldicra fonxa (isn't anything after la unparsable ? mi'e greg.)
Broken phone is a Lojbanistani version of Chinese Whispers. Here is the telegraphic description of how it works:
- Take a list of people
- Choose a text
- The first person on the list translates it into lojban and sends it on to the next
- The message gets forwarded all the way round, being translated back and forth betwen Lojban and English
- Some coordinator gets everything together and posts it on the mailing list, the wiki and wherever else he thinks is convenient.
N.B.: The intermediate language doesn't have to be English.
Broken phone rounds
- Round one (editor greg.)
- greg's comments on round 1
- Round two (editor .kreig.daniyl.)
- Round three (editor xorxes)
- Round four (editor: And Rosta?) And maybe this time some non-English languages?
- Round five (editor la xod)
- Round six (editor .kreig.daniyl.
Here is a list of participants (please try to keep this up to date)