Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Lojban timeline
All the ongoing projects people have (or may have the intention of doing some time) along with all the people who are doing something about it.
Stuff Lojbanistan is trying to get done
- The Crash Course in Lojban: The Journey
- Full dictionary
- Lojban text-book
- Translation of Lojban learning material
- Into French
- gimste and ma'oste are being reviewed: here.
- CLL chapter 2 (A Quick Tour of Lojban Grammar) was translated into French at http://jerome.desquilbet.org/lojban
- Into French
- te gerna la lojban - all texts need to be proofread.
- Lojban application issues
Projects that require volunteers
- Translations of Lojban learning material
- The minilesson should receive an answer key. Apparently, people have been sending in answers but the promised commented answer key does not exist yet.
- Chrestomathy - This is a collection of translated and original writings designed to show a wide sampling of a language. We will want to produce one of these for Lojban after the core language description books are written. We need translations of texts generally a bit longer than the typical effort (1000-10000 words), and as wide a variety of texts and styles, from as many different source languages as possible.
- And Rosta was essaying a translation of The Importance of Being Earnest as time permits, as a private/personal project. [Feel free to delete this entry if this page is supposed to be for only for collaborative projects.] (There are loads of other translations by others that haven't been listed here, & I can't decide whether I should use my limited time to review that or to work on my own translation.)
- Tintin - L'Île Noire, page 42 - may be followed by a complete translation if allowed by the rights owner (still in discussion).
- New learning material: Please record yourself saying the xirli'u selsanga and post it to the yahoo file server. A list of recordings, which we all should be keeping updated .e'o, is at Multimedia.
- la maikl. is inputting the original jbopemci from ziryroi (as his schedule permits), & hopes to add revisions &/or new versions, with commentary, in the fullness of time.
- pc is working on the logic of the logical language in a desultory fashion. The latest phases of this (going on a year old) are at Logical Language and Logic Language Draft 1.1 and following. Comments are welcomed -- indeed encouraged, also questions directed toward further steps (use the Discussion tab).
- Lojban diphone speech synthesizer - Xavier is conducting this one. It is aiming to be a complete Lojban speech text-to-speech system. Candide Kemmler has already recorded diphones, they reside at . The most time-consuming work that remains now is marking up the start, end and middle of the diphones in the corpus.
- Pierre Abbat was working on valfendi, a complete rewrite of the lexical analyzer and morphological validator for Lojban, including different options on which cmevla are valid and which fu'ivla have rafsi.