BPFK Section: New cmavo Proposals
Checkpointed sections with a "New cmavo Proposals" part
These should be written up into formal proposals.
Non-checkpointed sections with new cmavo proposals
Other currently-proposed experimental cmavo
- BPFK Section: Aspect contains a reference to xa'o; it would be very strange to keep this reference without discussing whether or not this meaning and/or form should be added.
- The contents of Experimental cmavo, while rather haphazard, may be used a resource.
- xoi is a suggested cmavo regarding frequency/numbering.
- xoi'a and xoi'e are two proposed ZAhO to do with increases over time. One is linear, the other exponential.
- there is currently no 'opposite of inside' (outside) as a tense in Lojban. I hereby propose we use te'i (came up with it from to'e ne'i) to mean fi'o se bartu.
- There's a whole page of proposals including an afterthought prenex (postnex?) marker. 'Experimental Anaphorics'
- mu'ei is a probability/sixth-dimensional tense of selma'o ROI.
- xai is referring to multiple previously mentioned sumti.