Broken Phone: Difference between revisions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replace - "jbocre: g" to "g")
m (Text replace - "jbocre: l" to "l")
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
Here is a [[
Here is a [[list of participants|list of participants]] (please try to keep this up to date)
Revision as of 12:36, 23 March 2014
- rapyfanva game einritli
- ki'a mi'e greg.
- la selporpi fonxa (la because it is called that, but it is not any kind of fonxa)
- la spofu fonxa (spofu because it malfunctions, it is not broken into pieces)
- la seldicra fonxa (isn't anything after la unparsable ? mi'e greg.)
Broken phone is a Lojbanistani version of Chinese Whispers. Here is the telegraphic description of how it works:
- Take a list of people
- Choose a text
- The first person on the list translates it into lojban and sends it on to the next
- The message gets forwarded all the way round, being translated back and forth betwen Lojban and English
- Some coordinator gets everything together and posts it on the mailing list, the wiki and wherever else he thinks is convenient.
N.B.: The intermediate language doesn't have to be English.
Broken phone rounds
- Round two (editor .kreig.daniyl.)
- I've been busy, my comments are coming when I have time to comment on the later rounds.
- Round four (editor: And Rosta?) And maybe this time some non-English languages?
- I'll try to get one going soonish (today is 8 Nov), but I prefer it to be all-English, because it's easier to track changes from version to version. --And Rosta
- Round four completed (22/8/02 -- we did it in less than a year!). --And Rosta
- Round five (editor xod)
Here is a list of participants (please try to keep this up to date)