zo clinu je zo brano
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Realisations of grue and bleen proposed by Curtis W. Fraŋks
- Grue and bleen are predicates coined by Nelson Goodman in Fact, Fiction, and Forecast to illustrate "the new riddle of induction". These predicates are unusual because their application to things are time dependent.
- x1 is grue, associated with time x2.
- fabu crino pu febu ije fabu blanu ba febu
- x1 is bleen, associated with time x2.
- fabu blanu pu febu ije fabu crino ba febu