la krulermorna is an alternative orthography that more strictly implements audio-visual isomorphism of Lojban spelling.
- Most letters are from the original Latin-based orthography.
- Glides i and u between vowels are considered consonants and thus are expressed via distinct letters:
- i => ɩ
- u => w
- Diphthongs that act like other "pure" vowels are expressed via distinct letters:
- au => ǎ
- ai => ą
- ei => ę
- oi => ǫ
- in other positions i and u are retained as they are in the original Latin orthography.
- Full description of la krulermorna including its "advanced" version, usage and a table of attitudinals.