Template:Guglgirzu bpfk-list nuzyfle
- The original reason for having a rule on which consonant to use was so that there would be a rule, and words would be spelled one canonical way that could be implemented by computer (CLL section 4....
- lojbab 2019-08-15 18:31:21
- If you allowed the speaker the choice of hyphen-letter (or interfix), then pandas would be younger than their species. You're using the English /ɹ/, right? In English <fire> is phonemically...
- Pierre Abbat 2019-08-15 00:29:22
- Not quite directly relevant to this, but also regarding hyphens: I recall long LONG ago, when I was making a lujvo of vofli+litru, (to express just "flying along"; it looks like vofli alone would h...
- Mark 2019-08-14 23:24:34