gismu with similar place structure
For example, cilre, djuno, jimpe, and others have similar structure (agent event subject). I've found gismu with 3 or more place structure hardest to remember so i'll put those here.
Major grouping...agent event subject (extra)
- cilre learn
- x1 learns x2 (du'u) about subject x3 from source x4 (obj./event) by method x5 (event/process)
- djuno know
- x1 knows fact(s) x2 (du'u) about subject x3 by epistemology x4
- facki discover ; 'find'
- x1 discovers/finds out x2 (du'u) about subject/object x3; x1 finds (fi) x3 (object)
- jdice decide
- x1 (person) decides/makes decision x2 (du'u) about matter x3 (event/state)
- jijnu intuit
- x1 (person) intuits x2 (du'u) about subject x3;
- jimpe understand ; 'comprehend'
- x1 understands/comprehends fact/truth x2 (du'u) about subject x3; x1 understands (fi) x3
- krici believe ; 'creed'
- x1 believes without evidence that belief/creed x2 (du'u) is true/assumed about subject x3
- morji remember ; 'memory'
- x1 remembers/recalls/recollects fact(s)/memory x2 (du'u) about subject x3
- smadi guess ; 'surmise'
- x1 guesses/conjectures/surmises x2 (du'u) is true about subject x3;
- sruma assume
- x1 assumes/supposes that x2 (du'u) is true about subject x3;
Two operand plus property.
- places: focus, compared-to, property.
- places: focus, focus object, property.
What is to be done about these? use as a learning aid. i noticed i often knew a gismu without remembering the place structure.
But beware of the Inconsistent Gismu Place Structures Gotcha.