(Redirected from The Vorta)
- Please explain the cultural reference before I decide whether I'm offended or not. :-)
- One of Earth's leading Klingonists, and he doesn't watch DS9? I'd stick an url in here, but can't find a decent one right now. Anyway, it would be offensive were it not said in jest. The Vorta are the servile clones created by the Founders.
- .i seni'ibo mi ba'e jgira lenu mi nalsevzi tugni le le jicmygau ku se xusra
- Australian TV didn't show late DS9, and I'd weaned myself off TV anyway, so guilty as charged...
- Possibly derived from valralte ("word-retain") - those who wish to preserve the Word of the Founder...
- Sorry, "Founder" sounds too much like the Scientologists' appellation for L. Ron Hubbard.