Talk:approved gismu alterations

From Lojban
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Posted by arj on Sat 28 of Jan., 2006 22:23 GMT posts: 953

Pierre Abbat says, in;natlangword=0;commentid=0;definition=569 , the following:

> "Degree Kelvin" is obsolete. The unit is now called the kelvin.

This is, as far as I can tell, absolute correct, and changing the definition of "kelvo" thus should hardly be controversial.