Difference between revisions of "miscellaneous LLG Publications"
m (Text replace - "jbocre: g" to "g")
m (Gleki moved page jbocre: Miscellaneous LLG Publications to Miscellaneous LLG Publications without leaving a redirect: Text replace - "jbocre: M" to "M")
Revision as of 14:41, 23 March 2014
- The Old LLG Registration Form, allowing you to notify us of your interest in Lojban
- Our Old LLG Order Form, allowing you to get printed copies of many of the materials on this site, or to order the reference grammar book, The Complete Lojban Language.
- Some notes about the differences between Lojban and Loglan, another version of the language, with an explanation of the reasons for having two versions (from the Lojban viewpoint).
- A diagrammed grammar summary with examples, giving the basics of Lojban. Rather technical and dense.
- An essay on the Lojban gismu.
- A Lojban Mini-Lesson, teaching the basics of the language, with exercises.
- The minilesson and the diagrammed summary have been combined in a somewhat simpler form in Chapter 2 of the Reference Grammar.
- The Overview Of Lojban, an older summary of key concepts of the language