Difference between revisions of "miscellaneous LLG Publications"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:02, 4 November 2013
A widely misunderstood phrase:
- It does not mean that only "logical" things (true statements, sound arguments) can be expressed.
- It does not mean that Lojban is restricted to the machinery of first-order predicate logic, or any other logic.
- It does not mean that a bridi must be considered true or false, excluding other possibilities.
- It does mean that the expressiveness and precision of logic are available when you want them.
- It also means other forms of expression are availible also, there is a tertau there as well.