lojban MOO Help Files Translations
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:22, 30 June 2014 by Conversion script (talk) (Conversion script moved page Lojban MOO Help Files Translations to lojban MOO Help Files Translations: Converting page titles to lowercase)
To edit a help file, do something like: "edit mooix:abstract/avatar jicmu.hlp.jbo".
That's the starting point help file, by the way, and it has been translated.
I've had to create Keyboard Terminology to track some of my coinages; you may want to as well. You might also want to add things to Computer Terminology.
- Currently, it is illegal to have help files with spaces in their names. The easy Lojban way to get around this is to use "." instead.
- The ".jbo" stuff shows up in the related topics.
- The "other related topics" stuff isn't translated.
- The "missing" in "sidju fi lu missing li'u"
- The "help missing" code doesn't show what object stuff is on.
- The "index" in "sidju fi lu index li'u"
- The "help index" code doesn't limit to Lojban stuff at all, and it shows the ".jbo" and ".en" stuff.
Translated Help Files
- mooix:abstract/avatar jicmu.hlp.jbo
Help Files What Need Translating
You can get a list from "help missing" or "sidju fi lu missing li'u" (ewww).
- mooix:abstract/avatar cusku.hlp.jbo
- mooix:abstract/avatar klama.hlp.jbo
- mooix:concrete/thing sidju.hlp.jbo
- mooix:abstract/avatar sevzi.galfi.hlp.jbo