jbovlaste import FrontPage lang en
Ways You Can Help
- Work on efinitions Or Votes Needed. This link is now for any language, natlang or valsi.
- If you speak languages other than English, please go work on the list of jbovlaste import: Front Pages Needed lang en. When one is at a wiki page, the equivalent page for other languages can be found in the bottom right hand corner.
- Work on jbovlaste import: adding gismu gloss words lang en
- Find jbovlaste import: Things that should be in the printed dictionary hings that should be in the printed dictionary lang en
- Work on the list of jbovlaste import: lujvo mentioned in the word lists lang en.
- Work on the list of jbovlaste import: noralujv entries with no definitions lang en, especially if you're an oldbie.
Thesaurus-like pages outside this wiki
- ojban color words (compare with jbovlaste import: colours lang en)
- eriodic table (most information now in jbovlaste import: periodic table lang en)
- Please earch for occurences of words before you define them.
- As natlang keywords, we want any and all words for which the Lojban word in question is a reasonable translation. Use services such as ict or ordNet (English only) to find synonyms.
- For finding good keywords for single-word-untranslatable terms, try OneLook's everse dictionary.
- For some old and obscure lujvo, it might be helpful to look up the corresponding Loglan complex in John W. Kennedy's oglan Online Dictionary.