discussion of 'Politically Correct'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ci'a was once the official modal for ciska, but it was considered malglico, since the concept actually required was one of authorship rather than scribehood. It was replaced by fi'e, derived from finti. Since then it has remained an unassigned cmavo.
-  for a representative rant against ci'a by Nick Nicholas,
-  for a response by Bob LeChevalier,
-  for the grammar change that made fi'e available,
-  for the proposal to differentiate ci'a and fi'e modal,
-  as proof of the early effacement of the cmavo.