User:Ramcinfo/lojbo staile liste
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inspired by real language features:
- . , inspired by nounless languages like that of Salishan and Wakashan families
Inspired by fictional languages:
- Tlön styles, from Borges’ short story. Most Tlön languages lack nouns.
- snanu melatlon staile: in Southern Tlön style, meaning is constructed from verbs and adverbs.
- berti melatlon staile: in Northern Tlön style, objects are referred to by combination of adjectives.
- melaxoxengron staile, inspired by “language of dreams” in Max Frei novels. Similar to Northern Tlön style; default evidential is .
Inspired by programming languages:
- , corresponding to imperative programming paradigm. Instead of claims, predicates are understood as commands.
- , corresponding to functional -"- -"- . Selbri understood as functions.
- , corresponding to logical -"- -"- .
- , corresponding to strict typing.