User:Ramcinfo/lojbo staile liste
< User:RamcinfoJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:23, 23 February 2015 by Ramcinfo (Created page with "Inspired by real language features: * sumcau staile, inspired by nounless languages like that of Salishan and Wakashan families<ref>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvj63dtew6hs3z3/E...")
Inspired by real language features:
- sumcau staile, inspired by nounless languages like that of Salishan and Wakashan families.
Inspired by fictional languages:
- Southern Tlön style and Northern Tlön style, from Borges’ short story. Most Tlön languages lack nouns; in southern languages, the meaning is constructed from verbs and adverds, and in northern, by combining adjectives.
- xoxengron staile, inspired by “language of dreams” in Max Frei novels.
Inspired by programming languages:
- minde sampla staile, corresponding to imperative programming paradigm.
- fancu sampla staile, corresponding to functional -"- -"- .
- logji sampla staile, corresponding to logical -"- -"- .
- tinsa tectaipe staile, corresponding to strict typing.