Jump to navigation Jump to search
Official Publications of the Logical Language Group
- You can read, download, or purchase jbocre: What Is Lojban?, The Book hat Is Lojban?, also known as the Level Zero book, edited by Nick Nicholas and John Woldemar Cowan. This book makes an excellent introduction to lojban.
- You can buy The Complete Lojban Language, by John Woldemar Cowan
- The Lojban Reference Grammar pre-final version of the lojban reference grammar. Has some typos, but is otherwise identical to the published version above.
- Lojban Brochures he various lojban brochures
- Robin Turner's Lojban Tutorial ini-course
- Robin Turner's Lojban Introductory Essay ntroductory Essay On Lojban
- The Lojban Mini-Lesson
- Old Draft Dictionary he draft dictionary and related files. A work in progress
- Lojban Wordlists arious lojban wordlists that have been released into the public domain
- Lojban Etymology ojban etymological information
- Miscellaneous LLG Publications iscellaneous publications, such as ordering forms and such.