== Official Publications of the Logical Language Group ==
* You can read, download, or ''purchase'' [[ jbocre: What Is Lojban?, The Book hat Is Lojban?]], also known as the Level Zero book, edited by Nick Nicholas and John Woldemar Cowan. This book makes an ''excellent'' introduction to lojban.
* You can buy [[jbocre: The Complete Lojban Language| The Complete Lojban Language]] , by John Woldemar Cowan
* [[jbocre: The Lojban Reference Grammar pre-final version of the lojban reference grammar| The Lojban Reference Grammar pre-final version of the lojban reference grammar]]. Has some typos, but is otherwise identical to the published version above.
* [[jbocre: Lojban Brochures he various lojban brochures|Lojban Brochures he various lojban brochures]]
* Robin Turner' s [[jbocre: Lojban Tutorial ini-course|Lojban Tutorial ini-course]]
* Robin Turner' s [[jbocre: Lojban Introductory Essay ntroductory Essay On Lojban|Lojban Introductory Essay ntroductory Essay On Lojban]]
* The [ [jbocre: L|Lojban Mini- Lesson]]
* [[jbocre: Old Draft Dictionary he draft dictionary and related files. A work in progress|Old Draft Dictionary he draft dictionary and related files. A work in progress]]
* [[jbocre: Lojban Wordlists arious lojban wordlists that have been released into the public domain|Lojban Wordlists arious lojban wordlists that have been released into the public domain]]
* [ [jbocre: Lojban Etymology ojban etymological information|Lojban Etymology ojban etymological information]]
* [[jbocre: Old Draft Textbook he lojban draft textbook|Old Draft Textbook he lojban draft textbook]]
* [[jbocre: Lojban Formal Grammars arious Lojban Formal Grammars|Lojban Formal Grammars arious Lojban Formal Grammars]]
* [[jbocre: Miscellaneous LLG Publications iscellaneous publications|Miscellaneous LLG Publications iscellaneous publications]], such as ordering forms and such.
Esperantist, Klingonist, Lojbanist. In 2001 he reappeared after many years of comparative silence on the Lojban mailing list.
I actually had made some posts here and there in the interim, if you look. I think I'm going to say as little as possible on this page, and let you, my adoring public, fill in what you think should be here. Until that depresses me too much.
.i la mark clsn. cu carmi pendo mi gi'e banli mi'e nitcion
when I went to look up banli in my gi'uste, I looked at the wrong line and thought that you had said that Mark was your friend and that he was a quantity of grease or oil, which puzzled me.