Difference between revisions of "User:Gleki/CLL unofficial:geklojban-1.2.3"
(Created page with "A draft. Don't read yet! geklojban-1.2.3 is an unofficial version of CLL (The Complete Lojban Language) book. geklojban-1.2.3 is not necessarily approved by the LLG (L...")
Revision as of 09:33, 12 January 2020
A draft. Don't read yet!
geklojban-1.2.3 is an unofficial version of CLL (The Complete Lojban Language) book.
geklojban-1.2.3 is not necessarily approved by the LLG (Logical Language Group) and therefore is not recommended for use.
The only reason for its existence is to test new features and send it for approval to the LLG.
- How to use
- read the so called "difference" PDF document that compares geklojban-1.2.3 to CLL published in 2016 (2016-08-27 release). The document has insertions marked with green and "ins`" prefix and deletions marked with red and "del`" prefix. Prefixes are added so that youcan use Cmd+F or Ctrl+F to quickly find the differences in the PDF document. There is an alternative difference version without prefixes (butthen you'll have to manually scroll the document to find the differences).
- Read the difference document in HTML format: with prefixes, without prefixes.
- read the final document that is to be used for printing and publication. Notice that the title page has the document explicitly marked as "geklojban-1.2.3" and has the name of the organization published it different from LLG; this is done to emphasize that it's not an LLG publication:
- Short list of major changes
- [Dotside] implemented
- "cmene" and "cmevla" concepts are now separated
- mi jimpe le jei broda is now mi jimpe fi le jei broda
- the glossary can now have examples below definitions of words
- Your actions
- Send your feedback (noticed bugs, proposals, suggestions) to one of the following places: