User:Gleki/CLL, next edition
|This page contains discussions of experimental/scientific/philosophical/logical aspects of Lojban that are|
non-official and not for everyday usage. You've been warned.
An ever-being-updated list of suggestions for the next revision of CLL:
active PRs, problematic or those that must be active
- A being prepared list of changes for CLL 1.3: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_VLK57x-PMdO275CiPTb_cBsGg6mz0Jfd4ltPaNET6o/edit#
- update cmavo list, make it semi-official
- make CLL official language
- 188: The Dot Side
- 336: rename CMENE to CMEVLA
- 194: Existential import
- 294: misuse of the term alphabet
- 333: internal grammar of UI
- Chapter 10 It would be nice if there was a template for compound tenses around the end of the chapter, like the template for compound cnima'o in chapter 13 section 8.
- ch3. Section 6, restriction no. 2 already forbids 8 of the 12 consonant pairs that are forbidden by restriction no. 3; perhaps it's better to just explicitly forbid the pairs "cs", "jz", "sc" and "zj" like in the last restriction.
- A lot of this terminology is used without being defined. We should formally define the terminology that is import to understanding the grammar and syntax of Lojban, preferably in a sidebar outside of the main text.
- add cu after all cmevla when CMEVLA brivla constructs arises otherwise
- ??? can't confirm. ch3. Section 2, page 30. for the second eng (immediately to the left of "(may be syllabic)") the syllabicity marker is concealed by the right tail. I can just barely see the marker under a good light.