This section contains various texts in English. They address the question "Why Lojban?" from many viewpoints.
- Top 7 Reasons to Learn Lojban: by Daniel Piccirillo
- Lojban and Esperanto: JL discussions including comments from Donald Harlow and Lojban's 'Answer' to the '16 Rules'.
- Lojban's relevance to linguistics and linguistics research.
- Lojban and machine translation by Patrick Juola.
- Lojban and other planned languages by Todd Moody.
- 1991 Reply by John Cowan to Arnold Zwicky's 1969 "Language" Review of Loglan 1.
- General discussion on 'Why Lojban?', extracted from ju'i lobypli, includes JCB on Sapir Whorf. Many contributors.