Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Lojban news...
13 January 2020
24 September 2018
- la gleki publishes a translation of How the enemy came to Thlunrana, a story by Lord Dunsany dedicating it to a new meeting of the LLG.
24 July 2018
15 May 2018
28 April 2018
30 March 2018
28 February 2018
30 January 2018
20 January 2018
04 January 2017
12 November 2016
06 November 2016
13 October 2016
1 June 2016
On the Internet
- coi ro do noi mristepre mi'e la saski'o .i mi jbopre ze'a lo nanca be li ji'i re jecu jinvi lodu'u mi jbocre poi'a raunzu be lonu vokta'a je lonu sutra casnu .i mi kucli lodu'u ti no'u mriste cu so...
- Joshua Suskalo 2020-05-26 18:55:29
- Wow. I remember John from when I was still active with Lojban, and I recall him as a bright light I'm very sorry to see extinguished. May his memory be a blessing. On Sat, May 9, 2020, 11:23 PM kar...
- teucer 2020-05-10 19:57:41
- The Members Meeting of the Logical Language Group (LLG) which supports lojban, its users, and it's learners, is starting tomorrow! Please join us. Anyone is welcome to participate. Now is your chan...
- [email protected] 2019-10-19 23:53:13
- Everyone interested in lojban (and /or logical languages in general) is welcome to join us! The 2019 Logical Language Group (LLG) Members Meeting will be starting between October 15th and October 2...
- [email protected] 2019-09-28 07:05:43
- In order to join the discussion at Mattermost, you'll need to first sign up ( https://framateam.org/signup_email ) and then click the invite link ( https://framateam.org/signup_user_complete/?id=17...
- Mike S. 2020-02-14 11:47:46
- LFK ESTABLISHED At the last annual meeting, the Logical Language Group (LLG) voted to dissolve the inactive baupla fuzykamni (BPFK) and replace it with a new committee, the lojbo fuzykamni (LFK). T...
- la .eris. 2020-02-11 21:25:25