Jump to navigation Jump to search
Official Publications of the Logical Language Group
- You can read, download, or purchase The Book 'What Is Lojban?', also known as the Level Zero book, edited by Nick Nicholas and John Woldemar Cowan. This book makes an excellent introduction to lojban.
- You can buy The Complete Lojban Language, by John Woldemar Cowan
- pre-final version of the lojban reference grammar. Has some typos, but is otherwise identical to the published version above.
- the various lojban brochures
- various lojban wordlists that have been released into the public domain
- Lojban etymological information
- miscellaneous publications, such as ordering forms and such.