Extended Lojbanic Grammar (ELG, formerly CLL and Berry lessons) is the full reference grammar of La Bangu, a Lojban dialect developed by Lojbanic community in IRC chat channel #lojban. Compared to CLL ELG is more bulky.
Not for newbies obviously. Not really a continuation of the Crash Course.
ELG is to be written mostly in simple Lojban. Many borrowings from English are expected. Many parts of ELG are based on CLL.
ELG presents different interesting aspects of Lojban language, it's grammar, vocabulary and applications in different fields.
- CLL: to be imported
- ELG: Default place filling
- ELG: any and some in detail: da zo'u
- ELG: Raising
- soi - bridi relative clause
- du'au, me'au, me'ei
- ELG: Negating BAI
- ELG: Chinese style ''yes/no'' questions
- ELG: xorlo
- ELG:Logic and Lojban - to be written by la latro'a
- ELG: type autocorrection
- Possessive sumti
- Stub: Politeness
- grouping gismu (by their semantics, place structure)
- bear goo, xorlo in detail
- ELG: detri (compared to datru, also tcika)
- Subjunctives in detail (fanbu, fau, da'i and verbs that have da'i flavor)
- Stub: Grammatical aspects
- ELG: Metaphors (metfo, pesna, pe'a)
- The problem of as (tasmi, tai)
- ELG: sensory gismu (also krumami, sodna, slari etc.)
- ELG: onomatopoeia
- ELG: commands and requests
- ELG: chemistry (IUPAC nomenclature?)
- change cmene to cmevla
Pages in category "ELG"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.