4 part. different texts for beginners
5 optional part.
Out of the blue this is where ELG (formerly CLL and Berry lessons) starts. So here we have the full reference grammar of La Bangu. Not for newbies obviously. Not really a continuation of the Crash Course.
ELG is to be written mostly in simple Lojban. Many borrowings from English are expected. Many parts of ELG are based on CLL.
(developers edition, paragraphs to be excluded from popular version are marked in small font)
ELG presents different interesting aspects of Lojban language, it's grammar, vocabulary and applications in different fields.
- ~ - in progress
- + - more or less stable
- CLL: to be imported
- ELG: Default place filling
- ELG: any and some in detail: da zo'u
- soi - bridi relative clause
- du'au, me'au, me'ei
- ELG: Negating BAI
- ELG: detri (compared to datru, also tcika)
- Subjunctives in detail (fanbu, fau, da'i and verbs that have da'i flavor)
- Stub: Grammatical aspects
- ELG: Metaphors (metfo, pesna, pe'a)
- The problem of as (tasmi, tai)
- ELG: sensory gismu (also krumami, sodna, slari etc.)
- ELG: chemistry (IUPAC nomenclature?)
:Example NNN :'''lo lojbo se cusku''' :''Translation.'' :<code>Gloss-ing</code>
Pages in category "ELG"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.