gismu - root verbs
- keyword order with definitions: English
- oblique keywords: English
- semantic classes of verbs
- Roget's thesaurus codes: English
- Ordered by draft textbook: English
- Thesaurus (ignore links): html (en), LaTeX (en)
- Synonyms: English
- Grouped by rhyming
- vim Help Format: English
Note: Format of gismu lists (en)
See also: gismu at Wiktionary (en)
cmavo - particles
lujvo - compound verbs
Can't find a lujvo in the above lists? You can guess its meaning from its component rafsi using this list
Reference documents to help memorize different aspects of Lojban.
The aim of these documents is not to explain each concept in details but, rather, to provide a quick way to recollect memories about lojban concepts.
- Lojban grammar words. A mind map of lojban words commonly used when discussing about lojban grammar. It can be handy when you get confused about all those lojban-specific concepts that are described with lojban words (bridi, seltau, ...) PNG, PNG (hi-res), source (Tony Buzan's iMandMap)
- a printable cheat sheet
- Space/Time tenses. A 4 pages booklet with mnemonic illustration. PDF, source (OpenOffice)
- pro-sumti and pro-bridi. A periodic table of cmavo. PDF, PNG, source (OpenOffice)
- Numerics. A chart of elements of mathematical expressions (mekso). PNG, source (Inkscape SVG)
- Rhetoric. A table with the cmavo most relevant to communicate effectively and persuasively. Attitudinals, Emotionals, Vocatives, ... One page: PDF, source (OpenOffice) Two pages (front back): PDF, source (OpenOffice) Four pages (booklet): PDF, source (OpenOffice)
- UI and BAI: Attitudinals, Evidentials, Discursives, and Modals. PDF
Word frequency lists
Word lists sorted by usage.
How to generate lists yourself
- Older word frequencies can be found here
- This is a sorted list of "sentence templates" excerpted from IRC. It shows which sequences of selma'o/word types are most common.
Robin Lee Powell's lists
Lists sorted by topic or devoted to particular situations.